Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The manuscript conforms to the existing ethical guidelines (HEC Pakistan, COPE, ICMJE, WMA Declaration of Helsinki etc.) and is free of any unethical practice or any form of plagiarism.
- I have read instruction to authors carefully and prepared manuscript accordingly.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format. High resolution figures can be provided separately.
- I have deposited Rs. 1500 (non-refundable) as initial processing fee to the journal of FJMU bank account # 12527901543703 HBL Queen's Road Opposite Emergency Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, Lahore.
- I understand that Rs 8500 will be charged separately as printing fee and additional Rs. 1000 will be charged for each colored figure in case of acceptance of the manuscript for publication.
- All the authors have read and signed undertaking/contribution form.
- Cover letter has been prepared as per requirements.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.